Do you take insurance?
- You may be wondering about insurance benefits for the work I do. For counseling, I am an “out-of-network” provider. Check with your insurance company to see what your out-of-network coverage is. Our office manager at Wellspring will provide you with monthly statements which you can then submit to your provider for reimbursement. For Spiritual Direction, there is not insurance coverage. I am waiting for our health care system to be enlightened on this front.
Where are you located?
- 10:10 Therapy Group. 1001 Cromwell Bridge Road, Suite 300, Towson, MD 21286
Do you do distance counseling/spiritual direction?
- Zoom and phone sessions are available.
How do I know whether I need counseling or spiritual direction?
- I offer consultations to assess what service would serve you best, or if a referral to another professional may be appropriate.
What?s your spiritual tradition?
- I am a member of a Presbyterian church and have history and present experiences in the evangelical, charismatic, and Catholic traditions. I am a follower of Jesus and I fancy myself a Contemplative Christian on most days.
Do you only work with people of your own faith tradition?
- No, I see people from a variety of faith backgrounds.